interest rates

how savings bonds work

How Do Savings Bonds Work? (Tips for 2020)

According to a new study, only 8% of American adults can define fixed-income investments and how they work correctly. Out of the remaining 92%, 56% didn’t answer correctly, whereas 36% couldn’t define anything about fixed-income investing. Fixed-income investments are a …

Read MoreHow Do Savings Bonds Work? (Tips for 2020)

10 Best Personal Loans and Rates of 2020 (Compared Online)

Americans love their plastic money. And it’s quite evident from our existing credit card debt. As per the recent data, Americans have an outstanding credit card debt of over $1.04 trillion, with the revolving credit accounting for $466.2 billion and …

Read More10 Best Personal Loans and Rates of 2020 (Compared Online)